I made this for the July 4 party that we went to this evening.
Chili Dog Casserole
1 package hot dogs, sliced
2 cans chili
1/2 red onion, diced
1 can crescent roll dough
3-ish cups shredded cheddar cheese (or similar)
- Preheat oven according to directions on crescent rolls.
- Mix chili, hot dogs and onion in a bowl.
- Put 1/2 crescent roll dough in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Layer cheese, chili mix, cheese, chili mix, the remainder of the dough.
- Bake, covered with foil until dough is cooked (use time on the package). Top with cheese and bake until it’s melted and browned.