I was looking for something a little different to make for dinner this evening, so I found this recipe for baked spaghetti on Pinterest, and then got creative with it. You can see the original recipe here, and this is what I actually did:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz (or so) uncooked spaghetti
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 – 2 cup (?) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (??) Parmesan cheese
- garlic, oregano and basil to taste
- onion, bell pepper, grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Brown ground beef, drain and add spaghetti sauce.
- Add cream cheese, garlic, oregano and basil to spaghetti
- Spray 13″ x 9″ baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray, and layer ingredients: meat sauce, pasta mixture, mozzarella, Parmesan, and repeat.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes until cheese is melted and browned.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Edited 7/19/14 to add more photos.